"The days weren’t long enough for the reading she wanted to do."
— Alan Bennett, The Uncommon Reader (via observando)
"Date someone who is interested in you. I don’t mean someone who thinks you’re cute or funny. I mean someone who wants to know every insignificant detail about you. Someone who wants to read every word you write. Someone who wants hear every note of your favourite song, and watch every scene of your favourite movie. Someone wants to find every scar upon your body, and learn where each one came from. Someone who wants to know your favourite brand of toothpaste, and which quotes resonate deep inside your bones when you hear them. There is a difference between attraction and interest. Find the person who wants to learn every aspect of who you are, and hold onto them."
— Anonymous (via 010811)
(Source: stayy-for-tonight, via facelessclocks)
Is it sad that nothing/nobody makes me laugh as much as tumblr does?
"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for."
— Tom Bodett (via skeletales)
(Source: observando, via skeletales)
Within the last couple days:
• Robin Willians died
• an innocent black teenager was shot to death
• a police officer at west lake mall maced a black man that just happened to walk by, then arrested him and refused him water
• policemen have been using brute force against peaceful protesters
• Ebola has broken out
• 94 people were killed in 3 days in the Ukraine
• people have begun to plan a real life purge
Someone please tell me. What, in THE HELL is going on